These exams are conducted for the self Admission Process.
List of management entrance exams whose application window is still open. For those students who are looking for admissions for the MBA batch 2022 in the top Colleges like XIM University, MICA, VIT Business School, VIT University, IBS Hyderabad and others. Recently CAT/SNAP/ XAT Registration closed.
- XGMT 2022. Xavier General Management Aptitude Test(XGMT), conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) is held to provide admission to various MBA programs in XIMB. After getting shortlisted in XGMT, they will be eligible for the Writing Ability Test(WAT), Personal Interview(PI), and Group Discussion(GD). Exam Date is Jan 31, 2022. Last date to Apply is Dec 10, 2021 but as per trends it may be extended,
- VITBEE 2022: VIT Business School, VIT University opens application for it’s 2 year Full time MBA program for the batch 2022-24. The Business School of VIT Vellore, one of the most popular and sought after Colleges in India among the leading Universities in India, has opened applications for the MBA Program. VIT is the first and only Indian Business School to get the 4-STAR rating from QS, the International University Rating Agency. VIT Business Schools is ACBSP & AACSB Accredited Business Schools of India.
Intake in VIT Business Schools shall be through VITBEE Test being conducted by VIT B for Admission into MBA programs for both the campuses. ate of VITBEE Feb 19 or 20, 2022
- IBSAT – The IBSAT 2021 is a university level examination. The exam is conducted every year to select eligible candidates for MBA admissions in institutions like IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses of IBS Business schools. The last date to submit the application form is December 16, 2021. The examinations are to be conducted on December 25 and 26.
- MICAT – The MICAT 2022 is an institution-level entrance test. The test is conducted twice every year. The application process for MICAT (II) 2022 started on November 23. The last date for registration is December 16 and the admit cards will be available from January 25, 2022. The exam will be conducted on January 29, 2022. After the successful completion of the examination, the results will be declared on February 18, 2022.
- KIITEE Management – KIIT MBA 2022 is an entrance test for KIIT ( Kalinga Institute for Industrial Technology). The test is an institutional level test conducted by KIIT itself for selecting eligible candidates for their post-graduate MBA programme. The exam is to be held from January 15 to 17, 2022. The students who are willing to appear in the KIIT MBA 2022 examination can apply until January 10, 2022 through online mode.