Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida has invited applications for three Post Graduate Diploma in Management programmes – PGDM, PGDM in Service Management, PGDM in Marketing. The institute opened admissions on November 1 and the last date to apply for the programmes is January 31, 2022.
There are 180 seats in PGDM, 60 seats in PGDM (Service Management), and 120 seats in PGDM (Marketing). The fees for all three programmes is Rs 11.75 lakhs.
Students can only apply online by paying an application fee of Rs 1,000.
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline.
- Students appearing in the final year of graduation in 2022 are also eligible to apply, given applicants complete all formalities of the examinations before June 2022.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in class 10 and 12
- Students with CAT 2021, XAT 2022, MAT 2021 or 2022 scores can apply
- Work Experience is required (if applicable) but not mandatory
Candidates are selected for the PGDM programme purely based on the cumulative performance in CAT, MAT, XAT, or CMAT score followed by a case-based group discussion and personal interview.
|Score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT||45%|
|Work Experience , Sports and Extra Curricular Activities||05%|
|Academic Performance in Class 10, 12, Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree||15%|
Selection process will be conducted at Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Sikar, Udaipur and Varanasi.
Candidates can choose the center for the selection process according to their convenience in the application form. The admission team will inform the date and place to the candidates. The results are declared and informed to selected applicants within 15 days of interview.